Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Love Is Here

The other day we stumbled across an amazing project while roaming the vast land that is facebook. We found this website, called Love Is Here.  Here is a snippet we took from their webpage,

"LoveIsHere.com is an ongoing, honest conversation about love, relationships, marriage and family that is intended to awaken hope through the power of story.  Our desire is that you will join the conversation and discover or share fresh vision and hope for the power and promise of lifelong, married love."

We've only been married for a little under 3 years, but we know that marriage is work it is beautiful, it is ugly but it is worth it. We can confidently say that we support this project fully, how incredible it is to find love and work for love and hope for a better world that loves more fully.  We encourage you to visit this website, watch the videos, read some articles, be inspired and don't give up.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny- thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your encouraging words. I really appreciate it- it brought a smile!

    I think you're friends with Stephanie Roth right? Did you take their pictures? If I'm right...I'm a little jealous that you have them near you! They are some of my most favorite people in the whole world! :)

    I'm excited to see your blog & lovely pictures! The website you talked about here sounds cool- I'll check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kirra
    I did take their pictures, we go to church together and I work with Christian so we see them quite often. Such a fun time!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm a new-bie, but love it :)

    ReplyDelete